File sharing has become a cornerstone that plays a pivotal role in business activities, entertainment, and communication. Today it’s hardly possible to imagine that one cannot send some important documents to a partner or share a video with a friend. With the advent of SHAREit for Windows, Android, and iOS gadgets, users can transfer files with lightning speed using ad-hoc Wi-Fi channels. The program sets a connection between two devices in a range without any cables and special networks, making the whole process of sharing much easier.
SHAREit for Windows is deemed to be a tremendous boost in file-sharing technologies thanks to a myriad of new opportunities it offers to users. Before the program was developed, Bluetooth and USB drives were the most popular options used for this purpose. It is a full-featured SHAREit app that turns them into relics of the past.
This program proves to be superior to Bluetooth as it ensures much faster transferring than that of the short-range wireless interconnection. As for the USB method, it is often associated with causing harm to a connected device by allowing malware to get into it. With SHAREit, users no longer need to worry about violation of safety and privacy when transferring files. The app is based on reliable security protocols which eliminate all vulnerabilities of the previous technologies.
Choose a file and share it in a flash
In the simplest terms, SHAREit is an innovative app developed by Lenovo to smooth things down when it comes to transferring any kind of content between smartphones, tablets, and PCs. It is reported to send files 200 times faster than Bluetooth does. That is why the program has managed to gain massive popularity among businesspeople as well as students who use it in everyday life.
Whether it’s about notifying co-workers about schedule changes in a PDF file or sending a photo with a home assignment to a friend, uSHAREit is the most preferred choice for transferring. The app can successfully deal with images, music, videos, contacts, documents, apps, and many other files using a hotspot as the connection means. It doesn’t require Bluetooth, cables, and extra network to keep functioning. Even if you want to transfer different file types at once, SHAREit makes it possible with no size restrictions. All you need to send a folder is to select its location and share it with a connected device.
What features make SHAREit app stand out?
SHAREit has already become a household name in the world of technologies. The app shows other file-sharing programs the way to follow by providing users with an unrivaled experience. Apart from the impressive speed, uSHAREit is also about:
- Range of file types and sizes. The program allows for sharing MP3 files, apps, and documents in different formats, regardless of their sizes. There are no network limitations on that. However, the time of the transferring process largely depends on the size of files intended to be shared. Keep in mind that it will take longer when dealing with gigabytes of data.
- Cross-platform use. The uniqueness of SHAREit is explained by its ability to transfer files between PCs, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone gadgets. The program needs to be enabled on all devices to create a direct connection between them. What is more, a user can also view and search PC files using a smartphone in case of the relevant network type. Thanks to this feature, it’s easy to open folders, display images, and use apps stored on a computer with your mobile gadget.
- Independent network. SHAREit uses neither Bluetooth channels nor cloud storages. When enabled on devices, the program creates its own network for transferring that allows for the connection of several gadgets at once. Thus, you can select any file and share it with your friends wirelessly. The transferring process will begin right after the connection requests are approved.
- Backup option. SHAREit download rates are so high because it is also an excellent space-saving solution. With this program, users can back up critical data like contacts, messages, and documents from their phones to PCs. This feature enables them to save some storage space and make sure their files won’t vanish into thin air in case of failures.
- User-friendly interface. While featuring icons with relevant names of connected devices, the eye-pleasing app interface significantly adds to the user experience. It is easy-to-use and allows for sending and receiving files. Besides, the program has the CLONEit option allowing you to replicate all your data at a click of the button. With the aim to meet the needs of users all over the globe, the interface is available in nearly 40 languages.
How to use the program on PC?
SHAREit was developed to help users exchange any files, including music, photos, and videos. It has the upper hand over other file-sharing apps due to scores of benefits described above. However, leading market positions of SHAREit are explained not only by cross-platform functioning but the increased versatility it offers to users.
Right after the SHAREit download file is opened, the program will be installed on your PC. Then you will be asked to create a username so that other users can find your device in a range. Once this is done, you will see the main menu where you can accept connection requests and pick the required option of sending or receiving. Choose the files you need to share, and the transferring process will begin shortly.
When it comes to establishing a connection between a PC and a smartphone, SHAREit provides you with several methods. If you face any difficulties with starting a hotspot or identifying a computer avatar, it’s recommended to use a PC search option or scan a QR code. Thus, you will be able to detect all devices and start transferring your files directly. In the latter case, your phone will be connected to the PC after scanning is completed.
If you feel enthusiastic about wireless file transfer with lightning speed, SHAREit will be the very thing. The app offers an all-in-one combination of simplicity, practicality, and versatility to all users for free.