Shareit For PC is a platform that allows you to transfer files from devices such as phones, tablets, and computers. You can send files such as photos, videos, and apps straight from one device to another without a wi-fi connection. You don’t even need Bluetooth or USB cables! It’s a great tool, although you may experience the occasional glitch – but this shouldn’t hinder you too much.
Shareit for PC
Shareit is an application that lets you transfer files between different devices including tablets, phones and computers. The app uses direct Wi-Fi connections to send files from one device to another. Some of these files you can share using the app are videos, music files, photos, documents and apps. It’s an incredible app that is freely compatible with a wide range of devices enabling you to share files within seconds. This app works with Windows, Android, and iOS for Apple gadgets such as iPhone and iPad.
An important feature of Shareit for PC is that it allows you to transfer files from one device to another without the need of using cloud storage. You only need to pair your device with another Wi-Fi enabled device and you can begin sending files right away. Shareit only communicates with other Shareit-enabled gadgets, and this means both devices must have the Shareit app running for it to work.
This app doesn’t transfer data over Bluetooth or general Wi-Fi; instead, it creates a direct wireless connection which can support up to 5 devices like a small network. Once this direct wireless connection has been established among the Shareit enabled devices, files can then be sent and received. This app also allows you to clone the whole device system and send all its data and layout to another device.
The interface of this app shows all the icons together will all the names of the devices connected. For the beginners, Shareit gives tutorials on how you can get started with it; be it sharing certain types of files or cloning a device with them. This means that anyone can easily get started even without prior knowledge as its interface is user-friendly.
How Shareit for PC Works?
Even if you’ve never used this app before, you don’t need to panic. Using it is pretty simple that any smartphone user can easily get started. The app works by creating a direct Wi-Fi connection where the nearby devices can connect to. However, all the devices involved must have installed this Shareit app on their operating system to have the access granted before files transfer can start. Once all the devices have been synchronized, you can easily start to transfer the files. Here is a step by step guide:
- Open the ShareIt app.
- Follow the guidelines provided to set up your user name.
- If you are sending click on the file you want to send.
- Once the file is marked, press the send button and pick the device you want to share the file with.
- If you are receiving a file then you will have to wait for the sender to follow the above process. Your device should receive files automatically once the devices are paired.
- It’s done.
Overall, this is the best practical way of transferring files as fast as possible. Besides, you don’t need any internet connection to do this unlike the case of cloud storage services such as Google drives, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, among others.
Features of Shareit
A few years ago, sharing files between devices was a tiresome process that consumed a lot of time. However, the invention of apps such as Shareit has brought things nearer enabling you to access files faster than before. Shareit for PC has reduced file transfer to one click and quick process. This method of sharing files has challenged the traditional methods of file sharing using Bluetooth or USB. Just download the app and you are ready to go. The file sharing experience you get using this app is exceptional. However, this wouldn’t have been possible was it not for its excellent features that give the app an incredible performance. Here is a rundown of some of its features:
- This app supports the sharing of files between groups of up to 5 devices simultaneously. This means that you can share a video, album, or music folder with up to 5 friends all at once.
- Helps you to back up photos from your phone to your PC. You can use Shareit to back up your photos from your phone to your PC with just a single tap. This will help save on your phone storage capacity. You will no longer be required to delete some of your precious items from the phone storage in order to secure space for other items. If you back up your phone, you create more space which you can use to add more pictures or other items to the phone storage.
- It allows PC to PC file transfers. Just connect the devices you would like to share content with and transfer content back and forth between your devices.
- Remote View Feature: – a Remote View is a tool which you can use to quickly and easily search folders and files from your phone.
- Conveniently placed “Send” button; this allows you to just push the send button, and then pick the content material you need to send, select the receiver and then hit the send button.
- You can also share files between your Android Phone, Windows Phone or Apple, and your Windows PC or Mac.
- There is no internet connection required, data plans, cables or Bluetooth required: you simply need to create a Wi-Fi hotspot
- This app can transfer all kinds of files. It doesn’t matter the size of these files. It can be movies or programs
- It has a speed transfer of up to 200 MB/second, a speed 40 times faster than that of Bluetooth
Therefore, you can download Shareit for PC as it will help you to instantly transfer all the photos you took with your phone to your PC to edit them or save them, just the same way you can move all your music files to your phone with a simple drag and drop feature.
This app works most of the time smoothly and with very high speed. If it refuses to work, you have to try it once again or restart your system. For your computer to be connected and allow you to share files, you will need Shareit to achieve this. Some of the operating systems which this multiple-platform app supports include Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Android Smartphones, iOS iPads and iPhone, PC, Laptop and Mac. Therefore, if it is for Windows 7, you will need to download Shareit for PC Windows 7; if it is for Windows 10, you will need to download Shareit for PC Windows 10; and so forth. It is also important to note that while transferring files you won’t lose any data or the quality of the files being transferred won’t be interfered with, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Shareit is completely safe. This means that there are minimal chances that your files will be lost or stolen along the way. However, you have to take extra measures to ensure that you are sharing files with someone you trust to prevent your data from getting into wrong hands.
Troubles Using Shareit?
First, Shareit for PC is a great app that is constantly upgraded to ensure that you enjoy the best performance when sharing files. However, considering that it’s a multi-platform app there are instances where you might experience a few issues. But when this happens, you can quickly solve it by troubleshooting to detect and rectify any connection issues.
Also, you might need to adjust your Wi-Fi settings when using this app since it relies on direct connections using Wi-Fi to transfer files between devices. In this apps setting menu, you will find options to “prefer hotspot’’ when receiving or sending files, but there is nowhere it is mentioned that other compatible devices will have to create hotspots to share files. Shareit can also be buggy sometimes. This app can a time freeze while you are in the process of transferring files. You can make it work once more by restarting both devices.
The bright side of this app is that it often works well and you’ll hardly encounter any inconveniences. However, even with its high transfer speed, some files could take a considerable amount of time depending on their size. For instance, transferring a picture will take a few seconds, say 1 or 2 seconds. But sending a big file such as a movie or lengthy music file might take a lot of time. Again, the number of files you are sharing determines how long the process will last, for a few files the process will take only seconds but if you are transferring more than one file then it might take some minutes.
How to Download Shareit for PC and Install It?
Shareit download for PC is a very simple and easy process; you won’t have any problem with that. If you want this app, you can download the latest version of this app from a trusted source or from its official website. After you have downloaded, just double-click on that folder to start the installation process. Then follow promptly all the steps given to correctly install Shareit app on your Windows 7/8/10 PC.
Once IDM CRACK is installed on your device, you can look forward to a reliable, quick and enhanced user experience. No more delays with slow transfer speed or lengthy connection processes. Get this app today and you might never regret using it.
How Does This Work?
shareit for pc latest version works by creating a wi-fi access point that nearby devices can connect to. Both devices need to have Shareit and access permission must be granted.
Pros of Shareit
Share all kinds of files
Good speed during transfers
Cons of Shareit
- Lack of instructions
- Doesn’t always work
- Have to reopen connection for new transfers
- This system has been developed and is maintained by the computer manufacturer Lenovo. The following features can be used:
- Transfer many kinds of files regardless of their size.
- Connect to desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and more. You can connect to any device.
- No Internet connection needed.
- Offers the possibility to explore files and folders remotely.
- Speed transfers of up to 200 MB per second.
- Possibility to control PowerPoint transfers remotely from a mobile device.
With this app, it is simple to instantly transfer photos from phone to PC, save them, edit them, or send them to a friend. You can do it all with a simple drag and drop. This makes it great for cutting down on time and increasing your productivity overall.
SHAREit for PC/Laptop【Windows 7/8/8.1/10】
It’s no doubt that nearly everyone has had to share files in their phones at some point in their life. However, with plenty of apps for this purpose in the market, it easy to get confused. So, if you are looking for one of the most reliable apps that is easy to use and transfers files quickly then look no further than SHAREit.
Perhaps you have never heard about SHAREit and wondering what’s it’s all about. Don’t worry, you have come to the right place. In this quick guide, I will provide you with everything you need to know about this application. This involves what it is, how to download and install it, its features and how to use it to enable you to share files easily.
download shareit for pc windows 7
SHAREit for pc is an application that enables you to share content from different gadgets such as tablets, phones, and computers. SHAREit can use direct Wi-Fi connections to send videos, files, photos, and apps between different devices.
The main feature of this app is that of sharing files between two devices without the need to use cloud storage. It does not depend on any platform since SHAREit only works with other devices with which are SHAREit-enabled.
shareit latest version
SHAREit for windows 7 does not transfer data over Bluetooth or on any Wi-Fi connection. Instead, it can create a direct wireless connection that supports up to 5 devices such as a small network. After it has been connected with another device, files can be exchanged between the devices. The nice thing about SHAREit is that it can perform on different platforms, including the PC.
Steps On How To Download SHAREit For PC
- First, visit SHAREit official website
- On that official website, there is a Windows button. You need to click on that button and the Windows version of SHAREit will download on your PC.
- You will get the downloaded Shareit.exe file on your PC, click on it
- On your computer screen, there is a popup that will appear, on that popup menu choose the RUN option.
- A new popup will again appear, choose on the yes button and click
- After that, click on the Accept button, thereafter, follow keenly the instructions for installing that application
If you follow all the steps, you will successfully download SHAREit for your PC.
Installing SHAREit on Mac Computer
- You first visit the official website of SHAREit
- On the homepage of that website, there is a Mac button. Click on it and it will start to download automatically
- Double click on the downloaded file to download the app.
- Once it is downloaded and installed in your device, accept its license agreement and keenly follow the instructions that come on the screen.
- Everything is done. You are now set to use your SHAREit on the Mac computer.
The above are the steps you can use to download SHAREit for PC. The next segment is now how to use Share it on your PC. Read on:
How to Use SHAREit On Your PC?
- First, you need to launch the app on your Mac computer or PC
- After you have opened the application, SHAREit will automatically start to look for a SHAREit connection. Therefore, if your smartphone is installed with SHAREit, open it.
- On your Smartphone app, you can now select between “Receive” or “Send” depending on whether you are sending or receiving files. Pick send on the device that is sending the files and receive on the device that is receiving the files.
- On your desktop app, you can now look for any upcoming connection, if you see any, select it.
- Once the devices are paired, you can begin sending transferring files by selecting the individual files you want to send and then clicking on “Send” to initiate the transfer.
Main features of SHAREit for PC
- To begin with, SHAREit is a free app to use
- Simple and easy-you can transfer files amongst your friends by entering the Portal. It is that simple.
- Phone replicate- this app can replicate SMS messages, contacts, music, video, MMS messages, apps and other data that you might have stored in your old phone and transfer it to the new phone in just one click.
- It is also able to create a direct connection between 2 devices over a wireless connection. Therefore, you can send files from one computer to another without necessarily having to set up a LAN connection.
- It is a multiplatform gadget. So, because of that, you can connect an Android, windows phone or iPhone to a computer. You can also be able to connect a Mac to your Windows computer.
- The speed with which SHAREit uses in transferring files is quite fast as compared to a Bluetooth or LAN connection.
- The app doesn’t allow you to transfer or send files such images, audio or Video. But if you use this tool, you will be able to send many file types such as msi, .exe, and other files of various formats.
Benefits of using SHAREit
While there are several applications available that you can use to transfer files, not all of them are great. Some of them are slow, have poor user-interface and offer little protection to your data. However, there are several reasons why SHAREit is gaining popularity. Here is a rundown of some of the various advantages that people who use this application get:
- It features a clean user-friendly interface that makes it easy for you to understand well the application
- There is no internet connection needed for files to be shared between devices.
- The app is 100% secure, this means it won’t leak any of your information
Even if you have never used SHAREit before, it’s easy to get started and you can easily grasp everything with some few file transfers. You’ll appreciate its reliability enabling you to share files using the least time possible.
Still wondering what SHAREit for pc is all about? Hope this guide has provided you with all the crucial information that you need to know about SHAREit for the PC. You can go ahead and download the app and install it on your PC. However, always ensure that you download the app on trusted websites.
Here shareit release information
Version: SHAREit 22.214.171.124.177
Download size: 8 MB
Available at: https://shareitpc.org/
Requirement: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Author: SHAREit Technologies Co. LTD